Terms & Conditions
All information provided applies primarily to US law and regulations.
All information provided, specifications, details and pricing are subject to change without notice.
While we make every effort to ensure that all information published is accurate and up to date, but we cannot guarantee this as laws and regulations do change frequently. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, and all responsibilities for inaccuracies, errors or omissions, information that is out of date.
We will not under any circumstances be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or specific loss or damage caused through the use of this site, breach of contract, negligence, defamation or infringement of copyright. This is the case whether or not we have been notified of such loss, unless it is specifically covered in any operative contractual terms and conditions.
We disclaim responsibility for all content and activities of like sites, and we would advise users to read the privacy policies when using like sites.
By using the services of Security Deposit Refund you accept the terms and conditions and agree to indemnify Security Deposit Refund, its employees, associates and partners against any breach by you by the terms of this notice. Further you agree to indemnify Security Deposit Refund against any legal claim or demand brought by any third party (including all legal costs and expenses incurred) as a result of this service.
"Client" means any individual, Company, Partnership or Trader using the service provided by SECURITY DEPOSIT REFUND.
Use of Information and Confidentiality
3. All information given by the Client to SECURITY DEPOSIT REFUND will be treated as strictly private and confidential and will be subject to the regulations as outlined under the Data Protection Act.
4. All information provided by SECURITY DEPOSIT REFUND under these terms and conditions shall be treated in confidence by the client and shall not other than by County Court Order be communicated, copied or otherwise divulged to any person or party whatsoever.
5. Reports or information provided to the Clients may, in whole or part represent expressions of advice or opinion based on data supplied by third parties, the accuracy of which SECURITY DEPOSIT REFUND will be unable to verify in every case. SECURITY DEPOSIT REFUND will accept no liability for any errors therein or omissions there from.
6. SECURITY DEPOSIT REFUND will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever as a result of the Client's use of any report or information supplied by SECURITY DEPOSIT REFUND.
Indemnity Debt Collection
7. Accounts settled and any monies received via any source after intervention by SECURITY DEPOSIT REFUND are subject to commission fees at the prevailing rate. These fees must be settled within 30 days from the date of payment receipt.
8. The client must recognize that while every effort is made by SECURITY DEPOSIT REFUND to recover the outstanding balance, no guarantee is either expressed or implied that such money will be recovered.
9. The client must notify SECURITY DEPOSIT REFUND immediately if there is any change in the amount due in respect of any account passed to SECURITY DEPOSIT REFUND for collection.
10. If a case is recommended by SECURITY DEPOSIT REFUND for litigation, or if in fact it is not, Client hereby approves any action deemed necessary by SECURITY DEPOSIT REFUND, and understand that there is no up-front cost to Client and tyat any legal tariffs will be paid for by SECURITY DEPOSIT REFUND as the Clients agent. It is the Clients responsibility to advise SECURITY DEPOSIT REFUND where any payment is received directly from the debtor after legal action has been instigated. Failure to do so may make it difficult for the solicitor to recover any advance court costs that may have been made. SECURITY DEPOSIT REFUND will not accept liability for any unnecessary costs, which might result.
11. Client understands that any monies paid to Client from this date have no bearing on the amount of commission or fees owed to SECURITY DEPOSIT REFUND by client. Our Current rate is 30% or $199.00 whichever is greater.
12. The time SECURITY DEPOSIT REFUND takes to perform any obligation under this contract shall not be the essence of the contract.
13. It is agreed that if SECURITY DEPOSIT REFUND accepts settlement of the debt by installments, SECURITY DEPOSIT REFUND's fee will be taken from each installment collected.
Law of Contract
14. This contract shall be governed, construed and enforced in accordance with US laws, which shall be the proper law of this agreement. Both parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of US Courts.
15. SECURITY DEPOSIT REFUND is an approved name of “Keller Klein Goldman & Associates”.
Remember, "We don't get paid until YOU get paid"
Security Deposit Refund - Staff