Do I Have To Go To Court?
No. Your testimony, if necessary, is done over the phone. Ninety eight percent of deposits are returned without having to go to court. Will we go to court? yes, and we have never lost.
We only accept applications that we have throughly researched and verified to insure your deposit was illegally withheld and that the act is clearly a violation of the laws for your state. For that reason, violators quickly understand that they will end up paying much more than the deposit. They face the possibility of having to pay a judgment of up to three times the amount of the deposit, and all legal fees, ours, theirs, and court costs.
How Much Does It Cost?
After your deposit and any other penalties are collected from your landlord, you will recieve 70% of the gross amount collected. We only get paid if we are successful and that total fee is never more than 30% of the gross amount collected. However, you will be responsible to pay a small documentation fee of $49.
Our process, and why we implemented the $49 documentation fee.
We receive a large number of fraudulent, unverifiable, and unqualified applications each month. Verified documentation has significantly reduced the amount of bogus application claims and has allowed us to focus on claims that deserve our time.
- More than 600 applications are submitted to us each month. Each one is screened by hand, to identify only the applications that meet our criteria for further processing.
- HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY – Do not apply unless you have a legitimate dispute. Do not embelish or stretch the truth on your application in any way or your application will not be rejected.
- We may contact you by phone or email to determine if your applications meets the criteria for final processing.
- If it is determined that your application meets the criteria for final processing, A refundable documentation fee of v is due prior to final collection processing.
- Once we settle your dispute, you will receive payment by check for 70% of the gross amount that we collect. This means that we do not take any additional fees or expenses out. The total amount is split 70/30. All expenses and fees come out of our 30%.
What If The Home Is In Foreclosure?
It makes no difference at all. We still hold them responsible to RETURN YOUR MONEY.
What If The Landlord or Property Company Files Bankruptcy?
This has non bearing on matter. It makes no difference. We still hold them responsible to RETURN YOUR MONEY.
How Long Does It Take?
In most cases landlords pay up in about 21 days. For many, they face additional financial penalties as times passes. We also charge them late fees as part of the collection. We cannot promise a collection date.
What Penalties Do Landlords Face If They Don’t Pay?
Monetary Penalties: Include such things as court costs , attorney fees, fines and additional late fees.
Reputation Penalties: Permanent public awareness warnings using the latest social media, search engine marketing and optimization techniques. These warnings include the name of the landlord, the property address and any other names and addresses associated with property and dispute. Landlords are well informed of what they face if they refuse to pay. That’s why our success rate is 99%.