Your Security Deposit Demand Letter Is Free.
However, to initiate our collections process, this letter must be sent via Certified Mail and get a date stamp. After the date stamp is received, it is uploaded to your account here. All documents, letters and communication is stored here on our website in your account and our Security Deposit Recovery process continues.
Security Deposit Recovery Process – What is included:
- Mailing Demand Letter, USPS, US Postal Service Certified Mail.
- Follow up emails and phone calls to landlord
- Complaint sent to appropriate state, federal and local agencies, including law enforcement, courts, HUD, Consumer Protection Agencies, Department of Consumer Affairs, Tenant Associations, and other state and national agencies as appropriate for the state of the offense. We also share information with other Watchdog Advocacy groups similar to ours.
- Website & Social Media channel posting and optimization. This insures your complaint is public and at the top of search engine results in Google under the rental property address, the landlords name or names, phone numbers etc.
- We apply pressure via social media and public website reporting of the theft. This motivates the landlord to pay you back quickly.