Identifying Responsible Applicants
With over 600 applicants a month, our evaluation process helps us identify responsible applicants.
It makes no difference whether your deposit was $500 or $5000, we don’t consider the deposit amount or your income level at all. We are looking for honest applicants that provide as much documentation as they have available.
- Apply For Assistance: Complete the application form in its entirety. Provide us with every shred of evidence you have in order to convince us that your money has been unfairly withheld. Applications cannot be evaluated until they are completed. Help us help you.
- Check Your Email: Upon submission of your application, an account is instantly created for you. Be sure to click the account validation link that we emailed to the address you provided.
- Check Your Application: Be sure to provide us with a copy of your lease, and upload as many supporting documents as you have, i.e., Emails, letters, texts, screenshots, photos, receipts, certified mail receipts, whatever you have, help us help you.
- Status Update: Within 48 hours you will be notified by email that your application is either “Under Evaluation” or “Incomplete”. Details will be provided. We may phone you.
- Documentation, Notary & Signature: If your case passes evaluation and is accepted, we will send you a packet that requires your signature that we will notarize. A one time documentation fee of $49 will be collected at that time.
- Case Tracking & Account Dashboard: Login and track all details of the collection process. View all documents, including all correspondence. Communicate with us via private messenger in your account. All details of your account and progress are available online at all times. Our entire process is 100% transparent.