Security Deposit Certified Demand Letter Writing & Delivery Service
Since we began our service in 2010, we have penned thousands of security deposit demand letters across every state in the USA. All of them, at little-to-no cost for renters.
- You must apply first. Apply here.
- If your application is accepted, it must be verified.
- There is a one-time Verification Fee of $250.00.
Our service is *free to any renter who’s Landlord has not returned all or part of their security deposit, in direct violation of the law.
*Verification Fee of $250.00.
Verification fees protect against fraudulent applications and include the United States Postal Service fees for Certifed Mail Delivery & Electronic Signature Services required by law.
Any renter who would like to take advantage of this free service should submit an application here.
- Landlord deadlines for notification regarding tenants’ security deposits range from 14 to 60 days depending on the state.
- Landlords who miss the deadline have lost their right to make ANY claim on your security deposit.
- Landlords make an estimated 463 Million Dollars annually in unlawfully held, stolen security deposits.
- Attorneys simply can’t make enough off your case to take it on.
- Attorney’s charge too much because assisting tenants is not a sustainable business model for them.
- They don’t want your case because the current legal process is too expensive and not cost-effective for you or the attorney.
- Attorney’s would rather represent landlords because it is more profitable.